Monday, October 25, 2004

Round the world for Royal Flying Doctors

Its on again,Every year about this time my brother gets involved in a virtual round the world flight in a Boeing 747-400 simulator which is being built in our shop in Sydney,Australia.Starts on 1st November,they live for a week at the shop eating flight food,and drinking beer I think!!!You can actually buy seats for different sections of the journey and follow the flight path around the world, all proceeds go to Royal Flying Doctorsworldflight
If you would like to have a guided tour of the cocpit and how it was built.,click here747-400
I think I did this right,Gary you will enjoy this.

1 comment:

Gary said...

This is the flight tower, Johnno one niner, your cleared for runway 4 right. :D
The pictures of simulator, looks like the pictures of the real flight deck that I have seen.