Saturday, September 04, 2004

I know, I know..I've been absent for so long!!! Please let me tell you how much I am missing you!

I've had my cousin and her little boy visiting us from the UK for the past month and their holiday has come to an end tomorrow. I shall be returning them to the safety of their little home in England tomorrow evening.

The best part is..my best mate is going with me and we will be staying on for about a week touring around seeing the sights. She's never been to England, so I will be able to enjoy seeing things thru her eyes.

Imagine what a blissful week it will be, no husbands, no kids (she has four, bless her) no carpools, no football practices, no track meets, no lunches to be made up, no homework to supervise, no dinners to cook, no washing up, no laundry to do, no dogs to the groomers, no cats to the vet's, ......until we get back!!!!

I shall speak to you all when I get back, hopefully with loads of phoons to share (once I master the posting of pictures on the blogsite).

mwah mwah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leigh, we are missing you too hun, take good care, travel safely, phoon if and when you can, muaw! muaw!