Monday, July 26, 2004

Miniatures

Rob and I went to the Miniature Fayre.  It was in a little village school and was in every room in the school.  There were models of boats, Naval boats, British and American, with miniature jeeps, tanks and all sorts.  There were trains of different sizes, there were RAF model planes, there were Scifi models like "Star Wars".  There was a little model from "War of the Worlds".  Then, of course, there was the miniature dolls house models, and things that the members of the club had made, and were selling.  (I bought a couple of things).  (Well, of course). 

Then outside, there were the Radio Control things, a couple quite big tanks, three sit on steam engines, and radio controlled boats.  Really quite interesting.  Of course, if you like that sort of thing.




2 comments:

Gary said...

I hope you took pictures, specially the three sit on steam engines.

Sue said...

No, I didn't have my camera with me. The one time I didn't take it. The models must have taken hours to make too. The tanks where radio controlled, and fantastic.

Actually, I have to admit, that I didn't realise the scale of the event. I could kick myself now.