Thursday, July 29, 2004

Who did the 100th post?

Who did the 100th post?

Leigh asked me if Tuxso was as tough as I made him out to be. Yes, under all that cute fluffy fur, Tuxso is a real street tough. He thinks he owns the whole neighbor hood and will go after any cat male or female to defend his territory. For a big cat (15 lbs (6.8 kilos) he sure has a high pitch meow. I read an article on walking a cat, they said to let them lead. So Tuxso leads me around when we go for a walk. I refuse to crawl under the cars of courses. ;-)

3 comments:

Leigh said...

I really think that Tuxso is just a pussycat underneath all that machismo he is displaying for the neighborhood moggys.

Interesting that you have an orange tuxedo cat..I am owned by two black and white tuxedo cats myself. Note, I do not own them...THEY own me!

Gary said...

Leigh, Tuxso generally is a big pussycat, he likes to sleep with me and is very affectionate.

Mom and I have been owned by five cats since I was 15. Our first cat Chowie (because he ate allot) was a long haired Orange and White Tuxsedo male cat, that lived 15 years. Number two was a short haired Orange and White striped male cat named Teddy (as in Teddy Bear). He had a short stubby tail that was 1 inch long (no he wasn't a Manxs), and he lived 17 years. The third was a female, short haired Tortoise shell named Muffy, she was very affectionate and loved to ride on my shoulders, she lived for 19 years. The fourth was a female long haired Black an White cat named Tootsie. She lived for 19 years and pasted away in 2002. Poor Teddy had to put up with both Muffy and Tootsie for away, they got along pretty good. Tuxso had to put up with Tootsie for about two years, they got along pretty good.

Leigh said...

Fletcher, my 4 yr old has the attitude of Leona Helmsley..Harley is my little scrapper...and FAT!!! Love them dearly, couldn't do without them, but man are they strange!!!