Wednesday, August 11, 2004

My travels with my Mom

Since 1972 to 2001, my mother and I traveled almost all over the world. We visited countries such as Antarctica (on a cruise ship), Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Botswana, Brazil, Canada, Caribbean Cruise, Chile, China, Columbia, Costa Rica, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, France, Germany, Greece, Holland, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Java and Bali Indonesia, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Nepal, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Peru, Portugal, Scotland, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela, Zambia and Zimbabwe. Phew! that was a lot of typing. :D

create your own visited country map
or write about it on the open travel guide

2 comments:

Johnno said...

Gary!! I have been to Tasmania!! :-)

Gary said...

That's great Johnno, put it on the website that Patty mentioned. http://www.world66.com/myworld66/visitedCountries
and paste the URL address in the Blog.

I haven't been to Tasmania, but I did see the Tasmanian Devil at the Sydney Zoo. Cute little guy, but he didn't spin around like he does in the cartoons. :(