Thursday, February 24, 2005

Pattycam Watchers Blog

Pattycam Watchers can now Blog
Woohoo, fingers crossd if this thing works? The idea is you can blog your own thoughts here too, perhaps a comment to something that is happening in YOUR life, I kow a lot of you write to me about your personal life, and if you feel comfortable about sharing that part, perhaps thi sforum might be the place for you?

I know you can leave messages on the TagBoard (where would we be without that, eh?) plus you can also leave comments on my Bravenet Blog, but..... this might be different. See how it goes. *shrug


posted by Patty @ 11:02 AM 10 comments

I often go back on the blog when I have time and check out all the earlier blogs...there has been some fun times since you started this last July...and to answer your first blog

YES,WITH FINGERS CROSSED...IT DID WORK!! WOOHOO!!

1 comment:

Leigh said...

I'm playing on the internet and reading your posts instead of studying. **sigh**...back to the books....